Pronovias, the leading bridal firm, has presented its new 2015 preview Atelier Pronovias and Pronovias collections with designs inspired by the firm’s long, successful history.
The new preview collection by Atelier Pronovias, the Group’s most exclusive range, features designs with clean, precise lines, reflected in flowing dresses with painstaking, delicate details. Each Atelier Pronovias wedding dress is handcrafted and takes over 40 hours to make, with unique designs in superb quality fabrics. The collection stands out for:
- SEPARATES, DRESSES INTO TWO PIECES: Numerous two-piece options comprising bodice and skirt. This concept, which divides the dress into two pieces, allows for more flexible combinations and is one of the most innovative, freshest features of the collection.
- NEW FABRICS: Ottoman silk is a popular choice for more structured designs. The collection is brimming withFrench lace and beautifully flowing silk gowns. Another enormously important trend is tulle, used to create sensual layers on necklines, daring backs and long sleeves.
- VINTAGE ACCESSORIES: When it comes to accessories, Pronovias collections are complemented by adorable vintage headdresses such as sequinned headbands and twenties style nets.
Pronovias has created a collection where every bride, whether traditional, romantic or modern, simple or daring, will find the dress of her dreams.
Pronovias has created an exquisite range of accessories to help brides to put together the perfect look. Other outstanding aspects of the collection are:
- USE OF COLOUR: one of the greatest innovations in this collection is the use of colour: pink, apricot and beige are a departure from the traditional white, and add a sweet, romantic, different touch for brides wanting to make an impression.
- NEW FABRICS: mikado silkÂ is one of the star fabrics in the preview collection, used to create streamlined silhouettes, not to forget gauze, crepe and tulle, used to create divine, flowing gowns.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Hand-embroidered, jewelled bodices are real works of art, ideal for brides looking for dresses with plenty of detail. Wrap-over necklines are a new trend in this preview collection, together with very detailed backs and wide, flowing skirts.