Marie France Van Damme designs a collection of understated and sophisticated luxury resort wear for women who live and travel the world in style.
MEET THE DESIGNER!
This November 6 & 7 from 11 am to 7 pm at the trunk show in her boutique at the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops, Bal Harbour (located on the scecond level).
Marie France Van Damme the internationally acclaimed fashion designer will show her resort/summer ’23 collection and signature ‘must-have’ pieces she is known for with the women visiting her boutique in Miami at Bal Harbours Shops . The trunk show will showcase a curated collection of caftans, embroidered dresses, day pajamas, evening, knitwear, swimwear, cover-ups, and accessories that convey the brand’s understated sophistication and effortless ease of dressing – and how the collection moves from pool to evening and beach to honeymoon.
For the bride to be, Marie France Van Damme’s collection offers a selection of elegant pieces from a glamorous ceremony on the Riviera to a bohemian island resort or a coastal wedding. The transcendent appeal of the Marie France Van Damme collection’s provides a bride with the perfect wedding wardrobe –from rehearsal to honeymoon from swimsuits and vaporous cover-ups, boubou caftans to the perfect dress for the wedding or the after party.
Marie France Van Damme has long been praised for her self-styled creations by fashion journalists including Vogue, Financial Times, Forbes, and Vanity Fair, to name a few – and worn by the who’s who of the international jet set. A true atelier with exclusively designed fabrics from the top luxury mills in France, Marie France’s attention to detail is impeccable as she oversees a team of highly skilled ‘couture-level’ seamstresses, ensuring that every garment is worthy of her namesake label.
- In addition to the trunk show, Marie France Van Damme opened a private salon in Paris, a new pied -à-terre Parisien on Rue de Rivoli, next to les Jardins des Tuileries, le Louvre and le Musee D’Orsay and a few meters from Dior and YSL during Paris Fashion Week in a historic building redesigned by Jacques Garcia the designer behind Hotel Costes and La Mamounia in Marrakech where Marie France Van Damme also has a store that opened in 2017, the Parisian pied -à-terre will serve as a showroom each season to meet with clients, buyers and press.
- It is not every day that a global superstar chooses an #independent #female designer for her iconic film poster. I wanted to also share that Beyoncé chose MARIE FRANCE VAN DAMME’s silver metallic swimsuit for the #RENAISSANCE film here for her iconic Renaissance Film tour poster. MARIE FRANCE VAN DAMME’s metallic suit is available in MFVD city stores including her Bal Harbour Shops boutique and online Beyonce chose MFVD’s metallic sleek nageur suit for both on-stage visuals during the Renaissance tour but also images in the RWT book and tour poster.
- Beyonce’s Instagram Instagram (Image)
- Renaissance Film Official Film Website (Image)
- MFVD’s other celebrity clients include Rosie Huntington Whitely, Angelina Jolie, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria among others.
Discover more bridal fashion, travel destination weddings, wedding inspiration and beauty daily in Perfect Wedding Magazine.