LOOK FABULOUS THIS VALENTINE’S DAY: ALAN ANDERSON JEWELLERY
The most romantic season of the year is upon us, Canadian Jewellery designer Alan Anderson shares 5 tips on how to embrace romance.
1. Red and pink are classic Valentine’s Day hues, but don’t forget about turquoise. “Turquoise is known as the colour and gemstone of eternal love and can be found on the famous ‘Triumph of Love Tiara’ worn by Princess Margaret.” This Pink Jade, Amethyst and Turquoise Clamper Bracelet in 14k Rose Gold ($1,600) contains vintage turquoise crystals from the 1950’s and adds an unexpected pop of colour to any Valentine’s Day look.
2. For someone who has everything, it can be challenging to decide what to gift them for Valentine’s Day. If they’re a fan of precious gemstones, perhaps a one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery like this Opal and Crystal Earrings ($495.00) is the perfect unexpected gift.
3. Create your own romantic experience, put on your favourite crystal necklace, like this Pink Bow Necklace ($2,600.00), and treat yourself to a warm bubble bath sipping a glass of champagne surrounded by scented candles. You will feel relaxed, yet fabulous!
4. Jazz up the little black dress on a Valentine’s Day date with a bold statement clutch. This Pink and Fuchsia Evening Minaudiere ($4,800.00) is flirty, fabulous, and functional. Many evening minaudieres won’t fit a cell phone, but this one was specifically designed to fit all of your essentials.
5. Channel your inner 1940’s Pin-up Girl on Valentine’s Day, wear jewellery and lingerie. “Lingerie deserves to be accessorized too!”